A review of: The Family Bones by Elle Marr

 #TheFamilyBones #NetGalley

I would like to thank the author, Thomas & Mercer publishing and NetGalley for providing me a copy in exchange of an honest review.

Elle Marr spins a delightfully twisty tale using two of my favourite tropes, 'locked room mystery' (here, the victims are trapped in a remote place with the killer) and 'solving a cold case'. Just like Olivia's ( the protagonist) study of psychopathy, the book is a good character study into what makes a psychopath and the impact it has on family. I couldn't stop reading till the end, and through the use of dual POVs, the twists are both unexpected and seem to fit right into the narrative. I recommend this book wholeheartedly! I personally look forward to reading Marr's backlist and all her future works.

I give this book: 4 out of 5 stars!

Comments

Popular Posts