A review of: Killer Story by Matt Witten

 #KillerStory #NetGalley

I would like to thank the author, Oceanview Publishing and NetGalley for providing me a copy in exchange of an honest review.

After reading and reviewing Matt Witten's The Necklace through NetGalley, I was excited to be approved of his next 'Killer Story'.

In a crux, I can say, Witten has indeed woven a 'killer' story. The plot and the characters, both were interesting and kept me glued to the book. Petra and Olivia, the female leads, have both strengths and flaws, and are definitely not one-dimensional. Thus, the conflicts created within the story are believable and relatable.

In the author's note at the end, Witten outlines what inspired him to write this story. Among them, 'clickbait-y' headlines, 'number of views' and 'alternate truth' (which is often a distortion of the actual truth) are something anyone who reads the news today is familiar with. Thus, I find the story very relevant to these times.

I give this book: 4 out of 5 stars!

Comments

Popular Posts